Find A Team
No one is an expert at everything, so you may want to consider looking for a teammate to help you iron out the kinks and fill in the blanks of your submission. We’ve got a few tips for finding a teammate in case you need them.
Connect via Spark
Join our Cisco Spark space. You can use this space to not only talk in real time with other participants (and maybe find a teammate), but also to ask questions of the competition managers. Just make sure to be respectful – we all have the same goal (building cool stuff).
Use the competition Participants page to connect
In our experience, it’s more fun to code with a friend. On the Cisco Spark Participants tab, you can:
- Look for teammates by introducing yourself to the community. Mention any ideas you have and what kind of teammates you’re looking for.
- Sort participants by the number of projects and followers they have or by registration date.
- Search participants by name, skills, and portfolio info.
- Reach out to potential teammates and get to know each other.
- Collaborate on something amazing!
Start a discussion
If you’d rather start a conversation about your ideas and get others to come to you, consider starting a thread on the Cisco Spark Discussion Board. You don’t need to do a full reveal, but be sure to say enough about what you’d like to do / what you need to get potential teammates excited.